Do you hate dealing with overcards? Do you Squeeze Play and fold on anything more than T-J or A-2? Are you sick and tired of seeing people get lucky and stay in the hand? Would you rather be in the Bank? If you said yes to comps, welcome to the world of Blackjack Card Counting.
Blackjack Card Counting is the only way to turn the house edge around and in to your favor. If you enjoy the game, you already know that the training software that casinos give you will break you down and the casinos are counting on you to fall into the trap of falling into the same traps over and over. Welcome to the world of Blackjack Card Counting.
Blackjack Card Counting is the only way to beat the casinos and turn the odds of winning in your favor. The training software is just an example of the Blackjack Card Counting strategies used by the smarter players in the casinos. These methods are not exactly how the professionals do it, but it is an example of one way to somewhat successfully deal with the casinos odds
Blackjack Card Counting demonstrates that you can successfully keep track of all the cards played, and discover the cards played from the shoe, and determine with reasonable certainty, the cards that were played. Card counting is not card counting, it is just keeping track of what has already been played. By counting cards you will know when you have the advantage over the casino. This is why Blackjack Card Counting is the only way to win. The other methods require memory, a lot of memory, usually to remember dozens of cards played, rather than just a few. Card counting is the only method proven to work.
When you start learning QQdewa Card Counting you have to focus on counting cards at this moment in time. You have many distractions in your mind:
- You are sitting at the Blackjack Table, hitting the Take Five, and Balmoral offers you a deal.
- You have just lost at one of the tables, and you are seeking some form of revitalization.
- You have had a few drinks, and you find yourself under the sheets with women, and you are wondering when it might be time to stop.
- You are working, and your attention is elsewhere, waiting for the day to finally begin.
- You are lonely, and have no one to talk to.
- You are home alone, perhaps feeling the dark presence of depression.
- You are under the roof, perhaps feeling the cold drafts of winter.
- You cannot quite get through your day without making it to the cashier’s window at the end of your working day.
- You are racing the clock to get to the casino in time to play that terrible game you love.
What could be more perfect than none of the above excuses? If you said yes to all of the above, you are absolutely right! You have just discovered the secret to winning at blackjack. Don’t say I haven’t warned you.
Now that you know the secret to winning at blackjack, I’m sure you’re realizing that it’s not as impossible as it once was. Perhaps you’re even thinking about ways to test it, such as by taking a bullet quiz. That’s great, go ahead, but when I tell you to stay away from that act, you’ll just keep on doing it and losing, and not really benefit anything. It would be such a shame, because you could actually have a lot of fun playing blackjack and learning the ropes and what strategies to use.
When you’re a professional at blackjack and can avoid all of the distractions and football of the casino, you will find that your play increases, your money decreases, and your life improves. Just remember that the casino is in business to make money and the odds are stacked against any player, even if you have the best of it. When you can avoid the distractions and be fully focused on the goal of beating the dealer, you will win money. It might seem hard at first, but it’s worth the effort.
You will eventually bring your friends to the casino and win money for them, but you’ll first have to make sure that you can do it alone before you bring them with you.